Saturday, March 3, 2007

Hello everyone!

I just want to start by telling you a little about myself. My name is Tara. I am married to a wonderful man, James. We do not have any children, but we do own three dogs and two cats. The dogs are Rocky, Stranger, and Weasel. The cats are Crackerjack and Ms. Kitty. I am a full time college student at Colorado Technical University Online. I will graduate in December of this year with my BSBA with a concentration in Management. I am also a full time homemaker and a full time caregiver. I visit my father, who is in a nursing home, two times a week. I also take care of my mother-in-laws errands, bills, and any other thing that she needs. I run errands for my grandmother when she needs them too. As you can see I am a busy person. I enjoy fishing, movies, music, and definitely spending time with my loved ones.

No comments: