Tuesday, May 8, 2007

College

Well, as all of you know I am a full time college student. I am quitting college to start my own business. I am done for now. I will be taking on many new business opportunities, one of which is writing articles. A few more are arts and crafts, making cakes and pies, and making gift baskets and other gift items. When I start selling my items I will give you the links to have a look. I have already started writing articles as my previous posts have mentioned. If you are looking to earn a good amount of extra money, you should consider signing up for Associated Content. A link to view my articles is http://www.associatedcontent.com/user/57351/tara_cellars.html. A link to join is Join Associated Content . Please take a look at the types of articles that are on the site. This is an excellent way to earn money.

No comments: