Thursday, May 13, 2010

Bic Soliel House Party!

I am a Bic Soliel House Party Host. I was selected by HouseParty.com a few weeks ago to host a Bic Soliel Party. My party is this Saturday, May 15th, 2010. I am combining the House party with a fish fry. This way I will be able to include the whole family and not just the women! I thought it was a great idea. I have quite a few people attending, many of whom have children. 
Some of the activities that I am having include The Compliment Game, Balloon Shaving, Volleyball, Bubbles, and Sidewalk Art. I am trying to have a variety of things that everyone can do. The Compliment Game is for the women and teenage girls. We will have to write one compliment on a card for everyone participating. It is so easy to do. I will have one envelope for each person. This envelope will have enough note cards in it for everyone to write one compliment on per person. We will sit in a circle and pass the envelopes around while writing one compliment for each person's envelope. We will pass the envelopes until everyone is done. 
The next game I am having is a balloon shaving contest for the kids. They will each have a razor and they will be shaving a balloon. Whoever shaves the most and lasts the longest will win a prize! The prize has yet to be determined.
Volleyball is for anyone who wants to play and will be an ongoing game. The bubbles and sidewalk art is for the younger kids and even the kids at heart. 
I am planning on taking numerous pictures and posting them on my House Party page. You can check out my page here!

1 comment:

Joanne said...

Sounds like fun. Great party.