Monday, May 10, 2010

Walgreens Shopping Trip-May 5th!

I saved quite a bit this past week at Walgreens. You are not going to believe how much I saved and how easy it was. All you have to do is watch for their weekly sales ad and then match up your coupons. I am going to start posting weekly match ups for various stores here.

I bought 4 packages of Bic Soliel Bella razors. These were on sale for $3.99 each. I had four $3 off coupons.  These coupons are from my House Party kit for Bic Soliel. This brings each pack of razors down to $.99 each.
I bought 2 Sure deodorants, who doesn't need deodorant this time of year! These were 2/$3 with the Walgreens coupon and then I had two $1.50 coupons off. This brings the total to FREE!!!
I bought one Pert Plus shampoo, it was just to good of a deal to pass up. It was on sale for $1.99. I had a coupon for $1.50 off. This brought it done to $.49.
I only spent $6.87 which $1.92 was tax! I saved a $2.00 with a Walgreens coupon. I also saved $14.00 with their advertised savings. And finally $16.00 with manufacturer's coupons. This comes to a total of $32.00 worth of savings!. Can you really believe I saved that much? This is what it looked like too!

No comments: