Thursday, October 4, 2012

Crowdtap, a Fun Way to Earn Giftcards

I've been doing research and trying to find some ways to earn extra money and just have a little fun online. I do a lot of research and I love the sites I belong too. Today I did an internet search and stumbled onto Crowdtap. I of course joined because it is free, but I also like that they donate money to charities too. For all the activities that I complete on their site, they help out a cause or causes of your choice.
Girls125x125


When you sign up you will automatically get to start earning points. I just started about an hour ago and I already have 2750 points and have 54 stars. You just answer little polls they have called Quick Hits. You will also be able to participate in discussions and possibly get into missions and activities. I am already involved in three and as I said, I just started today. I get to host a party to view the premiere of Russell Brand's Brand X. Then I can just come back and tell them about what we did and how the guests liked it.  I am also involved in a Do-It-Yourself Home Project Mission, I get to record a video of a project I did and earn points for it. We'll talk about points and what you can earn in a little bit. You will be mailed products for you to review possibly too. You get to pick what activities you complete and turn down what you don't. Tonight I turned a project down that was to carve an AT&T themed pumpkin. It just didn't appeal to me. 

Generic125x125Now onto the point. Here are just a few examples of what you can redeem for. You can get a $25 Amazon Gift Card for 50,000 points. They have charity donations you can choose. They also have a Crowdtap T-Shirt for 25,000 points. Another Gift card choice is a $50 Artsicle gift card for 20,000 points. I mentioned the Amazon Gift Card first because that is a very popular retailer.Christmas is right around the corner and who couldn't use a little extra help for gifts. So this is another FREE opportunity to help with the holidays. Again, what do you have to lose? This is a 100% free program. Join today by clicking on one of the banners in this post.


No comments: