Friday, October 5, 2012

Have You Heard of Pink Zebra Home?







I am actually an independent sales consultant for Pink Zebra Home. I joined in them in February when a friend of mine introduced me to the opportunity. If you haven't checked them out, you really should. First of all let me tell you that this company is a little over a year old and was started by Tom & Kelly Gaines. They have been in the industry for over 20 years. They are dedicated to this company. I actually joined the business because I fell in love with a sample that my friend Jennifer Prudhom had given me. She gave me a little scent bag that had Spiced Vanilla Sprinkles in it. I was interested in joining, but this sold me. I had taken the sample it thrown it on our entertainment center. When my husband James walked in he asked me what he was smelling. He hates the smell of vanilla, but absolutely fell in love with this scent. Well after a month that little scent sample still smelled just as good as the first day I had received it. I was hooked. We got our tax return back and I paid for my kit. I've had a slower start because of family problems that happened this summer. I can tell you the consultants that I have met are awesome. I am trying to get busy and increase my business, but I can tell you that I'm not writing this to try to get you to sign up. I am writing this for the simple fact that I am in love with Pink Zebra.

Another reason I joined was their charity HEROES. They are devoted to donating day care days to single parents. This hits home for me as both of my sisters, Melissa and Shannon, are single parents. I love the fact that the applicant has to be trying to better themselves by attending school or working. It can't be someone that just sits at home drawing welfare. If that comment offends you, sorry but I am blunt. I know too many people that do this, especially in the area that I live. There's nothing wrong with asking for help, but many people can make their situation better, some just don't attempt it. But back to the subject at hand. When a consultant hosts a party and sales are $500+ Pink Zebra donates a day of day care to a single parent. Their goal is to donate one million days in the next ten years. I am trying to help with my part.

This company has a lot to offer. All the products are made in the United States. The soy is bought from local farmers in Kentucky. The manufacturing factory is in Berea, Kentucky. This is another reason why I am a PZ fan. We need to support companies in the US. It's rare to find them these days. The soy in the product not only burn longer, but they are also a lot safer for your family. Their are currently  49 scents available in their patent pending Sprinkles. I have to tell you that these are a lot easier to handle because you can pour in how much you want in a simmer pot to suit your scent preference. You can also mix and match them to make new creations. Also they are easy to change because if you place the bowl in the freezer the used wax will pop out with no effort whatsoever. You can then save it to reuse or throw it away. These scents last so long though you will probably be saving them to reuse.

Right now I am in love with the new fall scents. Pumpkin Bread and Peppermint Patty are my favorites. I also love their spa scents. There really is a scent for everyone. The company also has Reed Diffusers, Candles, Lotion and Hand Soap, and a nice variety of simmer pots. So that just covers the bases. There is so much that I could say about the company and the products, but I'm going to stop for now and post more information later. I am thinking about starting to host a monthly giveaway on my blog or on my Facebook Page. If you are interested in more information on anything in this post please feel free to contact me. My pone number is 405-220-5224, you can text or call me anytime, but I need to warn you that I have bad reception so it is easier to text or email. My email address is tgoforth1984@yahoo.com. You can also contact me through my PZ page. If my page is down for maintenance please email me if you have any questions. If you would like to request a catalog or samples, feel free to ask. I will truthfully answer anything, as I mentioned before I am very blunt!

No comments: